pakistan, ferguson, and palestine
3 places thousands of miles way from each other each with citizens being murdered or severely injured for gathering PEACEFULLY in order to gain basic human rights.
this is happening simultaneously and yall still fuckin sleep???
Large scale protests against the current government.
Thousands of people had gathered infront of the Prime Minister’s house and now they’re being shot at, tear gassed, arrested and even killed by the order of the government.
ALL OF THE PROTESTERS ARE PEACEFUL UNARMED CIVILIANS INCLUDING WOMEN AND CHILDREN
Guys if anyone in Islamabad wants to pitch in with bandages, towels, masks, water or anything, feel free to contact this number: 0334-8376769 before 1 pm tomorrow.
1. They are stopping people from giving blood to protestors who are bleeding out
2. They are forcing doctors not to report number of deaths and injuries
3. They have hit people with real steel bullets instead of rubber one’s
4. They are sending severely injured people home without giving them proper treatment
I’ve been glued to ARY News myself with my dad for the past few hours. The thing with ARY News is that they’ll say one major thing and then quickly move on to the next. Granted, ARY is rather biased in favor of PTI, as Geo is in favor of PML-N’s regime.
So far it seems
- Protests have spread throughout the country, as have clashes. People have started to gather in Karachi as well now. InshAllah they all remain safe. Protests have now broken out in:
Hyderabad, and other cities.
- MQM’s Altaf Hussain has called for Nawaz Sharif’s resignation as well. I don’t know what the implications of this could be given MQM’s stronghold presence in Sindh, especially Karachi.
- According to ARY News 250+ have been wounded, no update on the number of people who have died. Numbers only continue to rise. According to some the police have been taking the bodies and removing them from sight.
- Imran Khan is still standing on top of his bus amid tear gas shells being fired at him. They’re still marching on. towards the PM house.
- Tahir Ul Qadri’s supporters have entered the Parliament building claiming they have been compelled to do so since the government has shot and killed innocent civilians marching. So far they are only conducting themselves peacefully in said building.
- Nawaz Sharif had helicopters remove and transport the gold he had stored in the PM palace.